INTERMEDIATE LG4 - WRITING ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHS 1
A girl is near the
2. She has some bread.
3. She is feeding the ducks.
She came to the park with her family.
5. She brought some bread from home.
6. She will buy an ice-cream.
ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPH
came to the park with her family. She brought some bread
from home. Now she is near the water. She has some bread
and she is feeding the ducks. Later she will buy an ice-cream.
changes did we make?
We started with the PAST then we looked at the PRESENT and then
we looked at the FUTURE.
2. Sentence 4: We changed 'she' to a girl's name;
Sentence 6: We changed 'A girl' to 'Now she.'
4. We joined sentences 2 & 3 using the conjunction
5. Sentence 6: we added the word 'Later.'