at the information above and write the essay.
1. Introduction - change the words in the title and question. You can use synonyms and / or change the order of the words.
2. Include all important information
eg. The UK had the strongest growth from 94 to 97. France was briefly stronger from 98 to 2000, but then the UK emerged as the strongest again. Germany consistently had the lowest growth except between 94 and 95.
Other important information would be times when growth in all three countries slowed or peaked.
3. Remember to give details in the second paragraph - give the actual percentages of the important information.
4. Make sure that you write at least the minimum number of words.
5. Don't give your opinion about why these things happened - even if you know! If it isn't in the graph DON'T write it!