Persuasive essays =
STEPS IN WRITING AN ESSAY
we write a persuasive essay, our aim is to convince others
to agree with us. We need to show that we are aware of both
sides of an argument. We need to show that we have considered
other ideas but we have a good reason for not agreeing with
are the steps we take:
1. Think about the question.
2. Think about the main arguments.
3. Decide on our position.
4. Choose 3 main issues to discuss. (one
issue per paragraph)
5. Write draft notes - for and against
6. Begin writing the essay. (introduction,
3 fact paragraphs & conclusion)