at the information above and then write the essay. Aim to do it in 20 minutes!
1. Introduction - change the words in the title and question. You can use synonyms and / or change the order of the words.
2. Include all important information
eg. Which birds had the highest and lowest numbers? Were they consistenly higher or lower? Did numbers of each different kind of bird ever peak or drop together? Were numbers higher at the beginning, middle or end of the period? Did numbers of some kinds of birds rise above the others?
3. Remember to give details in the second paragraph - give the actual percentages of the important information.
4. Make sure that you write at least the minimum number of words.
5. Don't give your opinion about why these things happened - even if you know! If it isn't in the graph DON'T write it!