INTERMEDIATE - UNIT 1B - LISTENING 1 (page 1)
Where is the Taj Mahal?
What is the Louvre? Have you heard about the Forbidden Palace?
Read the sentences
below and then listen to the text. Write T if a sentence is true and F
if it is false.
The Taj Mahal is in Pakistan.
2. It was buillt in 1468.
3. It is made
of white marble.
4. The Louvre is in Paris.
5. It was originally a palace.
6. It was built 1645.
7. The Forbidden City is in Shanghai.
8. It was built during the Ming dynasty.
9. 26 different emperors have lived there.
10. It is one of the smallest palaces in the world.