5 P's OF MARKETING
- the thing or service you offer customers
- your place in the market in relation to your competitors
- the way you make your product available to customers
- the amount of money charged for a product or service
in exchange for the benefits of the product or service
- the specific mix of advertising, personal selling,
sales promotion, and public relations a company uses
to pursue its advertising and marketing objectives
The product name should be both descriptive and creative.
It should be a clear way to identify the product.
2. Determine the function of the product
from the customer’s point of view.
3. The product should be adaptable to a
1. Get the customers’
2. Interest them in buying.
3. Get them to buy.
4. Get them to buy again.
1. How will you
deliver your products to your customers?
retail / online / catalogue / in home / in person
your position before you determine price.
2. Do the necessary market research to
establish your price.
3. Offer flexible pricing options and discounts
to break into the market.
Print, Television, Radio, Web, Direct Mail, Expos/Conferences,
2. Public Relations: Press Releases, Media
Appearances, Product Reviews