that you've got a job interview coming up.
THE RIGHT IMPRESSION
How useful are these ideas?
* Be polite
* Be charming
* Practice what you will say before you go
* Do some research about the company
* Have an updated resume
* Bring samples of previous work
* If possible, talk with someone who already works there
to get a feeling for the work atmosphere
AN EMPLOYER LOOKS FOR
What do you think an employer looks for? Do you
agree with these ideas?
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to learn new skills quickly.
* Ability to apply your knowledge at work.
* Initiative – Be a self starter.
* Time management.
Ability to accept and manage responsibility
Which of these things do you think is most important?
* Academic experience
* Previous work experience
* Life experience
* Volunteer Experience